Your membership and support of the California Native Plant Society helps to ensure that our vital work in conservation, education, horticulture and plant science continues to grow and flourish! Additional donations as well as family, sustaining, and organizational memberships above the $45 level are welcome, as revenues from basic membership dues are insufficient to support all of the wonderful work CNPS does each year.
CNPS members enjoy the following benefits and more:
- Membership in the statewide CNPS organization
- Affiliation with a local CNPS chapter
- Fremontia, a botanic journal, published three times a year
- Quarterly CNPS Bulletin
- Access to a wide range of local and statewide activities
- Access to chapter plant sales, book sales, lectures, classes, workshops, hikes, field trips, garden tours, and wildflower shows
- Meeting people with similar interests
- Discounts from nurseries, stores, magazines, and other partners
To become a new member of CNPS and an affiliation with the Tahoe Chapter, here are the steps:
Click on the button below to take you to a secure page of the CNPS to start the "New User Registration" process.
(If you go directly to the CNPS site and click on "Join Now" tab, it will NOT take you to this page and you will not be able to affiliate with the Tahoe Chapter)
- After clicking on the button below, you will be redirected to the "Welcome to our Online Portal" page of the CNPS site.
- At the bottom of this page is a link "New User Registration" - click on this link!
- Complete the registration form.
- When you come to the ‘Chapter’ box, select ‘Tahoe’ from the pull-down menu
- Click ‘Submit’ and you will receive a confirmation email
Become a Member